Monday, October 5, 2015

Miss Universe Theme Song

Miss Universe 1994 Sushmita Sen with Miss Greece, Miss USA and Miss Sweden with the little sisters from the Philippines

For the benefit of the new-generation of beauty pageant aficionados, below is the lyrics of the Miss Universe theme song sung by the little sisters from the host country during the gown competition.

You Are My Star 
Artist:  Little Sisters
You are my star
You light my way
You brighten all my nights and make my day

You are my star
And even more
You are the friend that I've been waiting for


And if I start to lose my way
I search the sky and find out where… you are
Then I call on you to lead me
 through

Because you are…because you are my star

With WME/IMG acquiring Miss Universe Organization, fans all over the world are expecting a major pageant format again. Hopefully it would be for the advantage of our Miss Universe representative.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...